Mont children had an exhilarating time as they danced and swayed to the music of Dandiya bringing in the festive mood of...
Welcome & Greetings!
The Camford International School, with just a decade of presence, has garnered a strong repertoire to become one of the best international schools in the country. The prestigious international school was started with a mission to build a community of leaders, over a foundation of shared beliefs, values and ethos.
Camford is dedicated to nurturing responsive and motivated students through a dynamic and success-oriented education program. The program empowers students to gain an indigenous as a well global perspective on various aspects.
- Proud holder of 2 GUINESS WORLD RECORDS
- Awarded with NATIONAL SCHOOL AWARDS for promoting Cultural Heritage by NSA
- Secured District Rank in CBSE Board Examination for 2 consecutive years
- Awarded with Times of India’s EDU ICONS AWARD 2017 for Exemplary Commitment and Impactful Positive Contribution to Education in Tamilnadu.
- Accredited with ISA British Council 2018-21
Awards & Accolades
NATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD FOR PROMOTING CULTURAL HERITAGE
Modernization with investing values to Cultural heritage is the way of preparing children in the world of today.
ISA British Council 2018-2021
ISA British Council 2018-21, a benchmarking scheme, accredited our school as having an outstanding record
Eduicons Award 2017
We are happy / proud to announce that TCIS was awarded the Times of India’s Eduicons Award 2017