Valiant Camfordians are crowned with their errands from the hands of Commander Pradeep Prem Kumar, INS AGRANI, INDIAN...
Welcome & Greetings!
The Camford International School, with just a decade of presence, has garnered a strong repertoire to become one of the best international schools in the country. The prestigious international school was started with a mission to build a community of leaders, over a foundation of shared beliefs, values and ethos.
Camford is dedicated to nurturing responsive and motivated students through a dynamic and success-oriented education program. The program empowers students to gain an indigenous as a well global perspective on various aspects.
- Proud holder of 2 GUINESS WORLD RECORDS
- Awarded with NATIONAL SCHOOL AWARDS for promoting Cultural Heritage by NSA
- Secured District Rank in CBSE Board Examination for 2 consecutive years
- Awarded with Times of India’s EDU ICONS AWARD 2017 for Exemplary Commitment and Impactful Positive Contribution to Education in Tamilnadu.
- Accredited with ISA British Council 2018-21
Awards & Accolades
Great Place To Study
“GREAT PLACE TO STUDY” by Baroness Sandip Verma, Member of Parliament U.K. at the House of Commons, London, on 17th June 2019
NATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD FOR PROMOTING CULTURAL HERITAGE
Modernization with investing values to Cultural heritage is the way of preparing children in the world of today.