Pongal celebrations began for us Camfordians with the auspicious presence of our Mont students dressed in their traditional best and singing...
Welcome & Greetings!
The Camford International School, with just a decade of presence, has garnered a strong repertoire to become one of the best international schools in the country. The prestigious international school was started with a mission to build a community of leaders, over a foundation of shared beliefs, values and ethos.
Camford is dedicated to nurturing responsive and motivated students through a dynamic and success-oriented education program. The program empowers students to gain an indigenous as a well global perspective on various aspects.
- Proud holder of 2 GUINESS WORLD RECORDS
- Awarded with NATIONAL SCHOOL AWARDS for promoting Cultural Heritage by NSA
- Secured District Rank in CBSE Board Examination for 2 consecutive years
- Awarded with Times of India’s EDU ICONS AWARD 2017 for Exemplary Commitment and Impactful Positive Contribution to Education in Tamilnadu.
- Accredited with ISA British Council 2018-21
Awards & Accolades
Republic TV honoured The Camford International School as a Great Indian School to Study.
NATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD FOR PROMOTING CULTURAL HERITAGE
Modernization with investing values to Cultural heritage is the way of preparing children in the world of today.
ISA British Council 2018-21
ISA British Council 2018-21, a benchmarking scheme, accredited our school as having an outstanding record